I'm happy to report that our yarn and knitting needle orders have been made! Some of the yarns I ordered are newer, meaning new lines or new colors so they will take longer to be stocked in the online shop. Once we get a decent amount of stock in, we will go live! But here's what you can expect to see coming soon:
- Noro - Silk Garden and Silk Garden Lite (newer colors, so will take some time to get in). Noro is a one-of-a-kind type of yarn. Its lines have unique color combinations, making finished items like a work of art.
- Louisa Harding - Ondine, Nerissa (new line), Grace Hand Dyed and Grace Silk & Wool.
- Sirdar - Baby Bamboo and Smiley Stripes.
- Juniper Moon Farm - Findley Dappled and Sabine (both are new yarn lines).
- Ella Rae - Classic Wool and Lace Merino.
- Debbie Bliss - Rialto Aran.
The knitting needles are Clover. All needles, including the circulars are bamboo. The dpns are Takumi Velvet, an excellent bamboo dpn (have a set and LOVE them). We'll be ordering crochet hooks soon, can't forget you crocheters out there!
I'm also starting what I call the "Wish List". It'll be a list of the yarn lines I'd like to carry as we grow. You can always leave comment on the blog, Facebook, Twitter, or Ravelry group for lines to add to the wishlist, which will be kept on the blog and updated as we get recommendations.
Check out Knitting Fever's website for free patterns and for a preview of what we'll have available (or to add items to the wish list).