Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thank you!

One display area which includes items for sale
crocheted by Grey Havens
I want to thank everyone who came in for our Grand Opening on Tuesday.  It was great meeting the knitters and crocheters from the area and getting their input on how we're doing.  Some of you even got to meet Peanut, my very social 2 year old, who'd greet a lot of customers with a hug.  While he won't be here all day or every day, he is one of the reasons why I do this.


We were featured in the Bay View Compass, the local newspaper, which brought in even more people.


Hat made from Noro Ayatori, on display with
Noro Yarns
So, what's next?  I'm working on getting more yarn, doing more designing, and increasing the number of patterns available for purchase in the shop.  I'm also continuing to contact people for consignment opportunities and looking at getting some indie dyed yarn soon in order to continue with the boutique feel of the shop.  My husband is working on the permanent sign so that the shop is easier to find as well.


All this isn't possible without you, so again I thank you all for your patronage.


In the next blog post, I will be featuring a little blurb on the artisans whose items are now available at the shop: Giant Anteater; Knit, Nicole, Knit!; and Grey Havens.

No comments:

Post a Comment